Use the drop down below to browse our services
At OhioMeansJobs Cincinnati – Hamilton County, our hiring events provide customized activities for individual employers including:
- Access to conference rooms to accommodate various needs and capacities
- Candidate screening
- On-site interview rooms
These are not job fairs, but opportunities to interview candidates for open, current positions.
Below is a list of upcoming hiring events. If you are interested in hosting a hiring event at OhioMeansJobs, please contact us through the employer contact form.
For best results: Jobseekers apply online prior to attending the Hiring Event at OhioMeansJobs Cincinnati-Hamilton County
On the last Friday of every month, the Resource Room will close at 2:00 pm for the remainder of the day.
The resource room will close for OhioMeansJobs staff maintenance and cleaning.
Veterans & Family Members:
- Please Dress for Success
- A Variety of Career Opportunities will be Available
- A Wide Variety of High Quality Employers will be Participating
Queen CityVeterans’ Job Fair
- WHEN: Wednesday, 11/6/2019 9am – 12pm
- WHERE: OhioMeansJobs Cincinnati-Hamilton County 1916 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45214
- PH: 513-946-7200